Braces Gold Coast, Qld. - Checklist by Robina Village Dental
- Do you have crowding with not enough room for the teeth?
- If so, have you ever thought why this is the case?
Removing Teeth First vs Aligning the Jaw First
What Happens when your Jaw is not Aligned Properly?
- Clenching the teeth together
- Tooth grinding
- Excessive tooth wear
- Sensitive teeth… and so on.
- Nocturnal bed-wetting
- Poor quality sleep
- Poor concentration
- Lethargy… and so on.
Looking for Dental Braces on the Gold Coast?
Questions? Need a consultation? Phone Robina Village Dental Care:
(07) 5593 0444
Problems with Children
- Crowded teeth – an indicator of small jaws
- Frequent headaches or migraines – can be caused by imbalances in the TMJ
- Speech problems – can be caused by a tied tongue which can cause improper jaw development
- Regular unexplained illness – can be caused by mouth breathing
- Difficulty breathing through the nose – can be caused by incorrectly formed upper jaw
- ADHD or similar problems which may be incorrectly diagnosed – can be caused by a low blood-oxygen level
- Sleep apnoea – can be caused by incorrect jaw position causing a constricted airway
- Finger sucking habits or strange swallowing habits – can lead to incorrectly developed jaws
- Nocturnal bed-wetting – can be an indicator of low blood oxygen levels
- Tooth grinding or clenching – can be an indicator of TMJ imbalances
- Excessive tooth wear in either baby or adult teeth – can be caused by grinding
- General lethargy or inability to concentrate – can be caused by low blood-oxygen saturation levels due to a constricted airway.
In short, when considering getting Braces on the Gold Coast, remember you may need to start by getting a balanced jaw that is the correct size, shape and position.
Why a Balanced Jaw Before Pulling Teeth?
Did you know: Sometimes a balanced jaw can even make what you thought was a big nose, appear small by putting the upper jaw in it’s correct forward position!
Shop 8 - Robina Shopping Village
Ron Penhaligon Way
Robina, Gold Coast
(07) 5593 0444
- Want to learn more? click here – Dental Braces Alternatives